hmm. found out something interesting
during GP tutorial today. we were discussing about
some things related to the current generation when
our teacher told us something about people cutting their skin up
and putting the liquid paper's ball bearing in..
and... sewing it back.
it's no wonder why some people have those little bulky balls
in some parts of them. I was wondering (all along)
but I guess I've never questioned myself about that.
I mean, who the hell would wanna do something like that?
slide a liquid paper's ball bearing underneath your skin? ;x.
it sounds pretty disgusting.
& you know what they do when they get tired of the ball bearing?
they slit open their wrist (or whenever the ball is),
get the bloody damn ball out and yeah, sew their skin back again.
what's so fun about that, huh?
another question about that, why wouldn't the ball bearing move
together with the blood flow while staying in the body? ;x.
okay, ball bearings related issues aside.
I think I shouldn't lend people my notes anymore.
apparently, I doodle like mad on my notes, and I feel that
those doodles are even more valuable than things I've blogged.
nowadays, I would usually erase all my doodles away, thinking that
someone would prolly lend my notes someday and read about that.
and so, no more random thoughts to be remembered. D:
lazy to continue, shall end here for now.
JA. :D